Sunday, December 17, 2006

who are you?

You scored as Karl Barth. The daddy of 20th Century theology. You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology.


Karl Barth


80%

Anselm


67%

John Calvin


67%

Jürgen Moltmann


60%

Jonathan Edwards


60%

Charles Finney


53%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


47%

Martin Luther


40%

Augustine


27%

Paul Tillich


20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl Barth, eh? I always figured you to be Martin Luther or Augustine. Interesting. I tied between Anselm and John Calvin.

Chris Guilbeau said...

Kerby I knew I liked you.


Karl Barth 100%
Mr. Ed 100%
John Calvin 67%
Anselm 67%
Alf 60%
Martin Luther 53%
Jonathan Edwards 53%
Animal from Muppets 50%
Charles Finney 33%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 33%
Augustine 33%
Paul Tillich 0%
Jürgen Moltmann 0%

Mike Sense said...

I was 80% Calvin, 73% Anselm, 73% Edwards, 60% Barth, 47% Luther

That was a fun little exercise. Although I will have to say that this confirms it...I'm more Godly than you are.

Melinda said...

ahhh haa. I didnt realize you had been so busy with your blogging. I need to get back in the game. I think I will see if I have any Barth in me-self.